Thursday, October 29, 2020

aulora pants


Aulora pants testimony - degenerative spine disease on L4 & L5

Thank you BEians from London for sharingπŸ™πŸ˜

Can you tell from the picture I was suffering from serious back pain a year ago?

Let me tell you my story and why I love #Aulorapants. Never thought I am able to do such an advanced yoga pose in my life as I had very bad back problem- degenerative spine disease on L4, L5. When I first started yoga class last year August, I couldn’t even do forward bend. Every yoga pose was hurting my back. It’s so painful and I didn’t feel comfortable. But I knew I had to persevere and keep practicing.

One day, I was introduced to Aulora Kodenshi pants by my sister. I decided to give it a try after reading all the information about how Kodenshi pants work on human body. Since I started wearing Aulora pants throughout the days and practice yoga, it helped to relieve my lower back pain and knee pain as well.

Now I am almost pain free.  I am so glad that I gave this special pants a try, now I can enjoy practicing Inversion Yoga daily with no pain at rest. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

#whatsappbobo94574732
#AuloraSeriesWithKodenshi

beyang Caffe

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Great news! BE International proudly presents the brand new 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 π‘¬π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ ππ„π˜π€ππ† 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄 (𝐍𝐨 𝐒...