Friday, April 16, 2021

slendglow


Thanks GC GC for her great sharing. 

I am GC.I never got a change to look from my back... and I really love this picture of myself. 

I use to take overweight/fat as a norm because everyone somehow look just ... fat. Some has more. No offence... but ever since I started this weight management program, I now think everyone deserve a better healthy body. With age catching up, work is forever ongoing, stress is quick to pile up and worst, we are living in a food heaven (Asia), you truly need to discipline yourself to enjoy food responsibly, and.. 

You really need to be alarmed because ...
Your body FAT is SHUTTING you down. 
And your body is calling you for attention. 

You will just know when:- 
You find exercise challenging. ... 
Your doctor says you have high blood pressure and cholesterol and/or you are told you are borderline diabetic. ... 
You snore. ... 
You steadily gain several pounds each year. ... 
Your joints hurt. ... 
You make excuses. ... 
You get winded walking up stairs.
You notice your clothes don’t fit anymore ..
when you stand on your weighing scale, the numbers are off…
DON't IGNORE!

Thanks to #BEInternational weight management program #befit90dayschallenge with #SlendGlow, I have a new body and I am loving it. Loosing weight doesn't just transform your body.
It changes your life and remember, it's a not a race. It's a journey. 

#SlendGlow
#befit90dayschallenge
#weightloss
#weightmanagement
#BEInternational
#mompreneur

For more information. 
想知道更多讯息。
请联系。
Please contact Bobo.
#Bobotan 
📱📲http://bit.ly/WhatsAppBoBo

beyang Caffe

🎉🎉Great news! BE International proudly presents the brand new 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄 (𝐍𝐨 𝐒...