Sunday, September 27, 2020

zencoso chewable tablets


Thanks Christine’s husband sharingπŸ‘πŸ‘
“Daddy, your jeans very loose already!" exclaimed my son as I asked him to take photo of me in my fat jeans, which he saw me wear for outings before June 2020.

"Time to go shopping!" I replied.

From 119.6kg in June 2020 to 102.3kg in September 2020. That's a total weight lost of 17.3 kg in four months, an avarage of losing 4.325 kg a month.

Besides the weight lost, blood pressure has also gone down from 160 in Oct 2019 to aveage 120+ and below on September 2020.

Also, stamina has improved and now can run 8km daily without much exhaustion.

Big thanks to my wife, Christine Chee, who introduced Zencoso Balls health supplement to me in August, the start of my weight loss. I never took health supplements to subsitute exercise. The *Zencoso Balls* health supplements, on the other hand, complemented the weight loss by increasing metabolism with each run.

#*ZencosoChewableBall*
#BEInternational #ILoveZencosoEnzyme
#whatsappbobo94574732

beyang Caffe

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Great news! BE International proudly presents the brand new 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 π‘¬π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ ππ„π˜π€ππ† 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄 (𝐍𝐨 𝐒...