Friday, August 21, 2020

aulora pants


I won’t try Aulora PantsπŸ‘– and I don’t understand why so many ppl sharing about Aulora! εΎˆηƒ¦! - This was what I told my friends around me....

Until recently, I found out:
-Period pain and headache getting worst
-Couldn’t slim down even with tight food control and riding a lot macam siao poh
-Buttock moving downwards
-Cellulite keep on growing on my thigh even though i have tried to work on that particular part

And then I saw Doris, knowing her as a person, she eat a lot, i couldnt recall when was the last time she exercise🀣, BUT SHE SLIM DOWN and her skin is glowing! After much explanation, i have decided to give Aulora PantπŸ‘– a try.

Since I have invested on this, I decided to try out the effect since 25.07.2020 - I eat a lot more than normal ,i try to join difficult ride to test out whether the pant can work like a compression pant, i wait patiently until my period come............

Last week, was the historical moment, my period came without any pain and no headache ( my dream since 14 yrs old) , slim down a bit even though i eat like a crazy women and kena complained for eating too much, buttock up a bit, cellulite is decreasing! Pain is lesser after hard ride! Mannnnn!!! This thing works!!!!

Honestly, health is my main concern. Aulora PantπŸ‘– solved my period problems, the slimming and firm buttock effect is really a BONUS for me.

Effective in less than a month is like cherry on the cake! Highly recommend to try this out!

If you never try, you will never know

PM me for more detailsπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

#BEInternational
#AuloraPant
#BEHealthy
#BESlim
#HealthyAndEasyWayToSlimDown
#LoveOurselves
#whatsappbobo94574732


beyang Caffe

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Great news! BE International proudly presents the brand new 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 π‘¬π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ ππ„π˜π€ππ† 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄 (𝐍𝐨 𝐒...